Responsible in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Managing director: Ulrich Melchior
MELCHIOR MASCHINEN E.K.
Am Handweisergraben 11
D 37120 Bovenden / GERMANY
Tel. + 49 (0) 551 508880
Fax + 49 (0) 551 5088811
Purpose of processing personal data:
- Inventory data (e.g. customer master data, such as names, addresses).
- Contact details (eg, e-mail, telephone numbers).
- Content data (eg, text input, photographs, videos).
- Contract data (eg, subject matter, term, customer category).
- Payment data (eg, bank details, payment history)
- Usage data (eg, visited websites, interest in content, access times).
- Meta / communication data (eg, device information, IP addresses).
Your victims rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided for the person responsible:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing
- Correction of incorrect personal data
- Deletion of your data stored by us
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- Objection to the processing of your data by us
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing
- If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the state of your domicile, your work or the alleged infringement. A list of non-public-sector supervisory authorities can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- You have given your express consent to this
- the processing is necessary to process a contract with you
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation
- Processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as provided by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data are routinely and according to the legal regulations blocked or deleted.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly: The data protection declaration was created using the activeMind AG data protection declaration generator.
Online Dispute Resolution
Online Dispute Resolution under Article 14 1 para ODR VO:.. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) provides that under https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=DE Find. We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.